She has a boyfriend, but seems to like me?

OK so I met this girl a couple of months back and finally asked her out a couple weeks ago. She told me at the time that she just started seeing someone else, but she didn't know where it was gonna go. We have stayed in contact though and even hung out casuslly,. She said that I always make her laugh, the other day she called me a "role model" and just today she said I was a"man's man" and gave me a hug after we walked my dog together. Is she just being nice? Or does she like me more than that? Should I keep wasting my time with this girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fun cause it's new for a little bit, but in the end she chooses him over you no matter what. Happened to me lol

What Girls Said 1

• She just wants attention from. both of u just walk away she's not worth ur time trust me I've been tht gurl and in that situation and it doesn't end pretty and even if they did break up and u asked her out she would make an excuse up or do the same she's doing with u to another guy

• Do you think she might have "invented" the boyfriend?

• She might have but i highly doubt it. Who would do all tht just to get with a person. Just walk away there us plenty of fish in the sea

What Guys Said 1

• Turn around, keep walking and dont look back... TRUST ME !!