Ladies, are you more inclined to date a guy who can play a guitar?

Just as the question says. Do you find a man who can play a guitar more attractive, or does it not matter?

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't Matter
  • Depends on his physical appearance

Most Helpful Girl

• Being talented at ANYTHING (an instrument, sport, hobby, etc.) is incredibly attractive to me. I love when guys are passionate about certain things.

But the fact alone that a guy plays guitar isn't what's going to make me fall for him -- mutual attraction and great chemistry are more important, I think.

I would say that knowing how to play guitar would certainly be a major plus if I already liked the guy, but by no means a must.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't care what instrument a guy plays, but I've always felt I'm not compatible with a guy who can't play anything.

• Yes. I like creative guys so if he plays a musical instrument it piques my interest.

• I used to be into that whole band singer/guitar player thing when I was 14.
    Moved on.
    Are you any good?
    Personally I don't much care but if you can really nail it then I'm sure it'll look good to anybody.
    Just do it for yourself, not just girls, it'll seem a little cheap.

• Yes girls do get attracted to guys who can play guitar. Whether or not physically atttactive. If you're good looking plus you can play guitar then you can make girls like you even more.
    My brother is really good with guitars and has a nice voice. He plays very well and girls are so attracted to him but he's got a girlfriend so he just ignore girls.

• Aren't you the same guy that asked something about the bassist/lead singer for a band being attractive?

• I don't think so, Haven't had a question asking about guitars yet I don't think.

• Hm... I thought that was you.
      So I voted doesn't matter because it really doesn't matter to me

• not really lol

• Nope. It doesn't matter.

• Yes. It sort of brings a connection especially when the chick is a singer (:

What Guys Said 1

• Depends what you can play on guitar.