Fellas If you wanted sex from a female, and she is not into sleeping with you. Do you move on?

I mean you would talk with her a lot (mostly phone). You made small talk about other things like school, and work. But most of your conversations was about trying to get her to come to your place. But she kept refusing to come over or ignore your requests. Would you get tired and move on. Once you see she is not into sleeping around?

I'm Asking because this guy was talking to me for a month or so almost everyday. But kept asking me to come over, and spend the night. I'd just refuse and change the subject. He texts me one night asking what I was doing for the night at 10:30pm and I didn't respond. Because I knew what he was gonna ask. after that he stopped answering my calls and never called again.

I really just wanted someone to talk to, he wanted sex

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if i was looking for a sexually based relationship and you rejected me, i would move on but it sounds like this dude was a creep if he always brought that up. good ridance.
    Usually when i talk to a woman i leave myself open to any kind of relationship, sexual, friendly, or serious companionship.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys interpret affection for desire. Girls interpret desire for affection. I think to some degree both are conscious and subconscious. I think what you both want is clear and it's not the same.

• No I wouldn't move on. He doesn't respect you at all. The right guy would talk to you no strings.

• of course I would move on, why would I want to waste my time trying to accomplish something that I see will never happen

• sure ill move on.

• [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/53afzl.jpg[/IMG]

FILLER//////////////

What Girls Said 1

• I think you both are in the wrong. You know he only wants sex, but you want a shoulder to lean on. He knows you want a shoulder to lean on, but he only wants sex.
    My suggestion is to cut off ties, because he's just gonna keep trying for his desires, and you're just gonna keep trying for your desires.