Which is the most important out of these when you're looking for a relationship?

Pick one and tell me why please.

• Attractiveness
  • Personality
  • Talent
  • Mutual Respect
  • Bedroom Abilities

Most Helpful Girl

• Mutual Respect: I almost picked personality, but when you think about it, it takes mutual respect to make any relationship work. You can love a person to death, but still fight with them for multiple reasons. If you have respect for one another, you'll be able to handle the hard blows, you'll understand and accept each other's quirks and flaws, and find the easiest resolves.

What Girls Said 3

• Wouldn't mutual respect fall under personality

And wouldn't talent slightly fall under bedroom ability ;)

• Talent as in things such as whether or not they can play an instrument, do art, basically whether or not they are creative. And mutual respect is more of an attitude, but yeah it's kinda personality.

• I voted B because vote D sorta goes with B. Personality and respect are huge.

• "A" only if you are in a crowd because then you can stand out.

What Guys Said 1

• I have been f*cked over too many times. If the girl has no respect for me, I have no time for her