I like an unpopular girl?

I like a girl that's made fun of and unpopular at my school. I think she's pretty and smart, I want to ask her out but I'm afraid she thinks I'm like the other people, including my friends who make fun of her. How should I ask her out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask her out like you would any other girl. I think its a more common situation then you think. I was third place for home coming king with a high school of over three thousand so I was pretty popular and I had the hugest crush on girl like you described. Never had the balls to ask her out because my friends but tell me how it goes.

What Girls Said 5

• Get to know her first as a friend over a period of time - she could otherwise think you are doing it as a joke. If you prove yourself to her/ stick up for her then your chances are higher that she will say yes, when you do ask her out

• Do it in private and make sure to tell her a but why you like her & that she should at least give you a chance since your not like your friends. Best of luck!

• I guess start talking to her more, are you guys friends? That way she'll know you're forreal and just be honest. Something like I want to get to know you better, do you want to hang out. That sorta thing

• Well first of all you should tell your friends to stop stand up for her show her your not like the other guys then ask her out or just tell her how how you feel if she doesn't believe you show her how much you mean to her..

• Well you can tell your friends to stop being assholes and stop making gun of her, get to know her better as friends and ask her out. And once you do tell her you're not like those other people and really like her. So what she's unpopular? Does it matter? All that matters is that you like her so go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• Like any other regular girl... Who cares what your friends think about her, popularity is fleeting. If you like her go for it!

• You're right, most of the popular girls aren't even that nice, and I think she's prettier than them too.

• Go for it man! Beauty is only a perception that differentiates between people we don't all have the same preferences, just ask her out I'm sure it will turn out great, Good Luck!

• Go talk to her, & tell your friends to back the fuck off her.

• Just be nice to her. Kindness goes a long way.

• Get to know her. You like her. That's what should matter.