Have any of you had a boyfriend who dumped you and wanted you back after a long time apart?

how long did it take him and what did he do after he started regretting it?

Regretting it meaning regretting breaking up with you

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had 4 exs try to come back the first was a guy I was with for 4years and it was probably 6 months after even more recently March, my ex fiancé he's tried coming back a couple of times each time I got scared and bounced, another ex I hadn't been with him in 2 years he sent me a message saying how much he's missed me how he messed up blah blah... And last my most current ex and it was a month.. I talked to him for a little but just couldnt get over him lying and even though he denies it cheating on me.. The latter 3 have been in the last 2 months

• It took 2 years for a guy to realize he missed you?

• Well good you deserve better

• Thanks girlie I've learned its best to keep past as the past they don't deserve my future

What Guys Said 1

• My ex just left me for her ex, and we've been dating for 11months. Wonder if she will try and come back lol.

• Did you treat her good?

• She'll be back with an excuse after things don't work out with her ex. Trust me

• I can bet you money that she will lol... she told me "I will never date you again, even after everything" she seems like she wanted to push me away so she can do her thang. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• Hm, not a boyfriend, but a male friend. I was interested in him for a long time but he didn't return the sentiment. Years later, I apparently "got hotter" and he suddenly was head over heels for me. I was "more mature than other girls" all of the sudden. Needless to say, it didn't happen.

• Actually, I dumped a guy and he tried to get back with me a couple of months later. But I never accepted.