Guys, would you be happy if a girl asked you to go to a concert?

I have two tickets to see an awesome show on new years. I wanna ask a guy i like if he'll go.. but i don't wanna like come on too strong or anything because we've only known each other for a little while. Also don't wanna ask him too in advance in case something happens.. but i kinda need to know now. I really like this guy. We already talked about it.. but thought it was too expensive and were like okay maybe not.. but now someone gave me two tickets. should i just go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you got those tickets you could bring it up with him very casually.

You could say something like "Well, I got these two tickets but have nobody to go with. Don't know if I should go or not." and hope that he will ask if he can be the lucky one to go with you.

Or just go for it. You should ask him some way or another.

What Guys Said 7

• It will be like a dream come true.

• Do it, OP. Those tickets are a gift from the gods. Especially since there's 2 of them. there's isn't even anybody to stand between you two while you're there!

• GO FOR IT HELL YEAH!
    If a girl did that for me i would go in a heart beat

• This girl tried to bribe me once with UFC tickets saying "I'll only give you one if you become my boyfriend" so NO I wouldn't like a girl buying me anything.

• yeah but he did say he wanted to go.. but if it wasn't 100 dollars... so..

• My opinion is my opinion. :)

• tis true

• Don't wait too long, or he may make plans. The sooner the better I say.

• Yes, I would love to go with you to the concert 😉

• absolutely go for it

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! Do it! It doesn't hurt to try :)