Do Guys Ever Admit To Being Shy?

Me and my boyfriend has a very awkward yet interesting relationship. When we talk he seems a bit more "awkward" than usual. And when his friends are near by he doesn't talk to me at all,(even though I know he wants to) Also, me and his friends think he may be camera shy, yet he never admits it. Do guys ever try to deny their shyness?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the majority of all shy people would try to hide or deny their shyness. That's pretty much the whole point of being shy, to hide yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• When guys act shy, we would never say it out flat but most of the time you would be able to easily tell. Your boyfriend maybe shy or maybe he hasn't had many girlfriends. You should talk to him about that, because my girlfriend told me quickly that I wasn't talking to as much and not giving her enough attention. So yeah just talk to him. It gives us guys a good message to know what your girlfriend is thinking

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm, I think some may defiantly try to deny it. But I've know a few guys that have told me they are shy. So I guess it varies, in my experience at least. Best of luck :)