Do guys notice a girl's appearance?

Self explanatory. Do guys really notice a girl's appearance? Like if she looks like crap one day and then looks pretty the next? When do guys give compliments on how the girl looks? Is it because they are interested or being nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely notice a girl's appearance... all the work and primping you do, I notice. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Most of the time I don't care about woman's appearance. I have low expectations: she must look neat + smell good, don't care about makeup and fancy clothes. It's all about personally. And if personality is super awesome then I don't notice / don't pay so much attention to the appearance.

• Generally I do notice a girls appearance but it does not affect how I view them, as in: I still think you're beautiful even though you have dirt in your hair.

• Well, I would compliment people boys or girls regardless if they have something that looks nice on them or they changed their hair, etc. There's a girl I like and she dyed her hair a different color. I told her it looks great on her. I would say definently

• No men walk around deaf, dumb and blind bumping in to each other. What kind of question is this? "Do men notice things". You do realise that the only reason anything gets done on this planet is because men notice shit.

• I notice but there was a girl that uses to work where I do that never needed make up to be beautiful everyday

• We do notice if she's made extra effort. A dude is programmed to see pretty much every woman as a possibility, a compliment rarely means nothing. If he says you look nice, he's saying he'd bang you!

• ARE YOU SERIOUS?
      Cause if thats the case I should totally test the waters lol

• given the right circumstances, yeah! lol

What Girls Said 0