I've been texting this girl?

I've been texting this girl for awhile, not sure if I should send her cute animal photos that say, have a great day, I miss you etc

was never really good at relationships, but I have taken your advice and not done the photo thing :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no, please don't do that. That's weird and adorable but not a good idea. I you're her boyfriend, then that would be okay.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Are you her boyfriend? Don't do that cheesy stuff if you're not! It will be lame as hell... Have you gone out with her yet? If not, texting her all the time is lame too.

• Animal photos? No! Based on the fact that "you've been texting," that means nothing else has really happened yet, which in turn means that's a no-go for I miss you, have a great day, and definitely not animal photos. Girls typically lose interest the more you text them, especially with dead end texts.

• I would say do it onllllyyyyyyy if, you know that she's a complete sucker for that. There are a few girls that are, but you better be sure, otherwise it will just go down hill like everyone else has said.