Why I like younger girls (early twenties to 26)?

I'm 31 BTW-
They are just smarter and funnier. Nothing to do with age but it's just the generation I grew up with are so typically boring and standard. Nobody even tries to do anything they enjoy, even when they were young their goals were to be at the point they are now. Married (which I would like but not with them), with children, the usual keeping up appearances type thing. I always was interested in anything developing not just gossip and like to talk about things trending now that are exciting as well as hobbies that I find most younger people enjoy as well.
I so grew up in the wrong generation and am so envious of the freedom in conversation and life people younger than me have.

Most Helpful Girl

• You asked why and then told us why. Lmao.

• I don't think I asked

• Ah because of the question mark I thought it said why DO I.
      You could've posted this as a take. But yeah cool whatever floats your boat as long as you keep it legal.

• I will say though, it's possible that the right person for you is closer to your age or even older. so don't pass up someone over their age

What Girls Said 5

• I think you actively seek out what you perceive people in these age groups are like so you can say, told you so. Not everyone in those age groups are like that. This is basically, seeing what you want to see for 'justification' of dating younger women. So you like younger women, so what. There are people in your own age group who are similar to the younger women, and younger women who are similar to the women in your own age group.

• I have never read a more ignorant and biased question. Well that's probably not true, but it's pretty high up.

You did't grow up in a different generation. 10 years or less is not a generation. Why you like younger women more? easy you're more attracted to them, I think everything else you are telling yourself is an excuse. Because younger women are smarter, right.

Here's how it works, you're beautiful when you're young wise and when you're old. And you clearly care more about beauty

• Not really. I tend to like pretty average women. Believe it or not somebodies personality can attract you if it's perfect.

• Because most women in their early 20s have so superior personalities than women your age. Come on you're kidding yourself.

Part of what makes people attractive is youth. You and people your age are past that, which is why you're attracted to younger women. I guarantee you, you will feel the same way when your 60, just that the excuse you come up with then are getting more laughable

• That's a bullshit excuse. I'm your age and my friends aren't like that. You honestly believe that girls of that age don't act in those ways too? Man you have lead a very very sheltered life.

• I'm glad to hear you say that. maybe it's just my location.

• Totally. There's bimbos in every generation. Young, our age, old. They're everywhere.

• I like older men too (but not much older) and Im 20. 31 sounds like fun :D

• You already answered your question. You think they are "smarter" and "funnier". Personally, I don't think so but whatever. People have a habit of making excuses.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude... you need to switch.. and start thinking with the head that is on top of your shoulders. I can't believe you just said that younger women are smarter and funnier. Thats your penis talking. Im in their age range and they annoy the shit outta me sometimes. You are like some 16yr old girl with a crush, everything is funny at that time, until reality hits. Trust me.. use the other head to think man. This question just had me shaking my head.

• age is just a number dude... they're legal

• Wow, you're so old. IF you like younger women, go for it.

• Actually, a five year age gap within a couple (in favour of the guy) is pretty common?