I don't understand what she ment , and I don`t want to make her sad , more inside?

so , i`ve talking to this angel for about a week , and we spent long time texting and i love it :D , she made me feel better through my break up , we talk about everything , so , she described her perfect guy and she told me that i follow everything detail of that , i didn`t know what to say so i told her " you`re so sweet " , she said " awkward moment " so , i asked her why? , she said " i just described my perfect guy and... never mind " , please help

Most Helpful Girl

• describe her and say that's the perfect girl, she was saying she really likes u!!!

• I told her that I like her and she texted me ( blushing a lot) then she texted me that I should get some rest because where I live it's late and that she cares about me a lot and will miss me. So, what does that mean?

• Fe x?

• fair enough, that ur 17

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she wants a relationship with you. Ask her out.

• actually , we live in different states and i want to make this week special for her.. any help :)

• take her for dinner and some fun after..

• I already asked her out and she said yes :)

What Guys Said 2

• she might have a crush on you. do you not like her back? is that how you mean you don't want to make her sad? by not trying to lead her on?

• I do like her back...

• *out*

• nice man! way to go buddy

• She was trying to drop a hint that her "perfect guy" was you. And you didn't pick up on it. I don't blame, you dude. She should have been less subtle.

• She keeps talking about the one for her and I really think she's talking about me, and that she has a crush on someone but she doesn't how he will feel, I and she clearly meant me, but I think she is waiting for me to get 18, I'm starting to like her a lot and I want to be her one.

• aww awesome, ur going out like dating officially and stuff? x

• Yeah , we'll go on a tour , dinner then a midnight walk in Manhattan