My Girlfriend lied to me so many times. What should I do about this?

Okay, like my girlfriend first lie to me about her age. I let her get away with it. But now like she told me spoke and different language i belive her soo i waited for like 4 months for her to say it. Then atfer all dat waiting she says she dont know... Should i take it seriously cause i did i got mad cause i really wanted to know but. I guess she was lying the whole time. Then told me she's trying to be the best GF ever. But how when she's always lying to me now i feel like i can't trust her anymore. Then i caught her n couple months back talking to some another guy on Facebook. And i let it go. What should i do am i taking this to serious? Should i let go? What would u do? Thank you!

And i feel like she gots more to hide should i confront her and demand answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey dude, I don't think you're taking this too serious. First off, lying about your age does nothing to make you seem like the "best girlfriend ever", it's deceitful and misleading (if someone says they're say..20 when they're 17, they're missing 3 years of life experiences, same as someone who is 40 and says they're 35 is holding back said experiences).
    As for the language, maybe she was learning at some point, felt confident in her skills at the time or that she would get better, but is shy about using it. Essentially, maybe she wasn't fluent but wanted to be so yes, this is a lie, but this is one of those "I'm nervous I'm not good enough I"m going to slightly stretch the truth" lies. Unless she straight up doesn't know anything about another language, then she's just a con.
    And talking to another guy? That depends on what they were saying. I used to get so angry because my boyfriend thought everyone I talked to was into me (or vice versa) to the point he would ask to read my messages. Was this the case? No! Why would someone talk to someone else in front of their boyfriend with bad intentions? She was either talking to a friend, trying to maker her jealous (which I don't think is the norm, but for someone whose trying to make themselves seem better than they are, it might be), or if homegirl is just stupid, yes, yes maybe she was flirting with someone on Facebook.
    By all means, ask her. But be calm, and have specific questions in mind. "What other language do you speak?" "What other things did you do to try to seem like the best GF ever?" You can ask these things playfully because maybe she really was just self conscious and she'll have hidden stupid things like her fat pictures from 8th grade. But if she isn't willing to answer, I'd let her go. Try your best not to try catching her in a lie, or everything she says will seem deceitful.

What Girls Said 1

• Small lies become bigger lies.
    If there is no trust in a relationship, the relationship will fail.

Both are two big no-no's for relationships.

What Guys Said 6

• No, don't confront her. Instead, just dump her. you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a habitual liar.

• all of those are petty d00d.

• Remind her that you're good at detecting lies, forgive her small lies however.

• A relationship based on lies is doomed.

• Trust me dude... Don't look for relationship with her... I had been in this situation earlier... they are good for short trem... U know wwhat I mean...😜

• get the hell outta there