HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN REJECTED WITHOUT THE PERSON TELLING YOU. HELP PLEASE?

I dont know.. if I was rejected or not he knows I like him but doesn't say anything about and blushes when someone brings it up and he still talks to me but not as much as before and he gets jealous when I hang around other guys... Help what's going on

• Rejected
  • Likes you
  • Likes you but needs time
  • Rejecting you but letting you down easy

Most Helpful Guy

• he might have some interest in you but not enough to do anything about it.

• oh ok... but don't you think he is shy? cause I would be his first... if he goes for it

• just talk to him and look forward to getting to know him as a friend first.

• ok , thanks

What Guys Said 2

• WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM YOURSELF SO YOU CAN GET A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON?

• I would but I am afraid of him rejecting me.. I don't want to put him on the spot. Yesterday I was sitting next to him and my friend said he was going to kiss me because he kept looking at my lips my one of his friends came and refused to move.. what if is he rejects me?

• Can you please approach him.

• I appreciate it... thanks

• You're welcome. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I DON'T KNOW BUT WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

LOUD NOISES!