Which country do you think has handsome guys (or beauty) at most?

There r many handsome guys in the world, but I'm sure there are some country always “abound" with handsome guys ( or girls) ;)

Well, I think girls answer are more reasonable, thanks all of u

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Ah for a change it's about handsome 'guy's - I've seen tons of questions about the most beautiful women are from which race / ethnicity / country etc but this is a first +1 :-D

• Spain for the win!!! I don't know, I really don't pay attention to that, but since I'm from Spain, I'm going with that, plus, we do have handsome men over there, it's the Mediterranean appeal xD

• fortunately i don't resemble the other guys from my boring country

• Well you are not very hard on the eyes

But I guess pretty much all country's have beautiful women

• this is simple america because it is a melting pot LOL we have it all here

• When it comes to gals india is best for me

• Hottest girls - brown girls.

What Girls Said 8

• I would say Spain definitely! In my opinion the men are really handsome and the women are naturally beautiful, also Spanish men don't pluck their eyebrows and tan their bodies as much as Italian guys, so double yay!
    Then Denmark has some smokin' hot men, tall (in general), blonde, smooth skin. And the women there are also tall and fit/skinny and a lot have blonde hair with blue or green eyes :)
    Last but bot least the southern french men are also very cute about the same as Spanish guys with a nice tan.

• I'd say Euro (excluding UK and Spain) because they have a better diet and emotionally healthier and they're not binging on alcohol and drugs daily.

• I'm big on European men-- most of them know how to treat women. Sweden is up there on my list, followed by Switzerland (HELLO!) and Austria (double HELLO).

I recently moved to Australia, and I expected every male to be a Hemsworth brother with a solid tan and surfer babe-ness, but alas, that wasn't so.

• Austrians are hot too. You make me want to move back to Europe ... they age well also.

• But that being said... my current boyfriend is American, first American in years. The sex, humor and friendship are better than the Euros.

• @catpetter Haha, my ex was Austrian and I'm still a little sore about how it ended. But yes, that's a fine looking nation!

• Italy, Germany, Sweden I was married to a Euro.

• I adores european guys more but there are attractive people in every country

• I'd say Denmark. Besides having the most handsome guys i've read they are the friendliest nation too.

• I saw some guys from Denmark, not sure they r friendly or not, but handsome is truth

• Southern Italy has the most handsome men.

• Hmmmm I don't know, there are attractive people in every race/country! But I think European guys are pretty hot :)