Would a bad kisser be a deal breaker?

As soon as this guy kissed me, I lost all interest. It was just bad. Maybe it was that I have not kissed anyone but my ex in so many years so I couldn't adjust to someone new, but yuck. I like couldn't tell where his lips even were because his kisses were so limp and soft and then he immidiately just started poking his tongue into my mouth like he was playing wack a mole or something. it was so bad. it was like he just put his mouth on mine so he could awkwardly poke his tongue into my mouth. i probably sucked too because i was just so turned off by the whole ordeal. I don't really want to see him anymore because I don't want him to kiss me again. i wish he would have like waited at least a minute before putting his tongue in my mouth or something... it was so awkward. total deal breaker.

Would you lose interest in someone if they were a bad kisser?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well unlike a personality kissing can fixed with time, practice and pointers from your significant other so its not really not big a deal. I mean if I was told that I was bad I would want to know and I would want them to help me fix the problem the same should be said for other people as well.

What Guys Said 3

• no lol. a bad kisser is only a person who has the opportunity to become a good kisser. its learned through experience. no big deal.

• Practice makes perfect as they say.

• this is so depressing for me to read lol. because i know im probably not a good kisser. everytime here on gag a question like 'how to be a good kisser' comes up, everybody just says to not be nervous and it will get better with time and all that shit, but then i read this. in those questions, people are just trying to be positive, but your question is reality lol. this sucks for me:(

• i'm sorry :( i never felt this way before... i think if kissing is a deal breaker then two people probably weren't compatible to begin with. there are other factors i feel weird about with him. we still talk, i'm just kinda not as into him anymore. i guess i would say in the future if your with a girl don't go straight for tongue and if she doesn't reciprocate stop. it was just all really soon for me and it freaked me out. my first bf sucked at kissing, but its bc it was new to him and he learned what to do and i still miss kissing him now. don't worry too much!

What Girls Said 3

• what? hell no. if that's the only thing i dislike about him then y would i? you can fix these things, u know that right?

• If that was their only bad trait? Probably not. Have you ever thought about telling him? He obviously isn't aware that you're not pleased. Maybe you should explain it to him.

• Absolutely. Unless they looked like Channing Tatum, I don't think I'd be able to get over the bad kissing. Maybe he'll learn from you. But that's if he's worth it

• i don't know if he is... he's older and more experienced than me but he kisses like a stubborn 14 year old and kept awkwardly groping me. it was just such a turn off :(

• Then Id be totally turned off by it too