There's no other way for me to put this without stepping on a land mine. lol?

Ladies am i wrong or shallow for turning down a girl who likes me, because of their weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Better to turn them down than to lead them on if you're not attracted to them. You may be missing out on a great girl though. Keep in mind, weight can be lost. A good personality is something that is hard to find. However, to each his own. You like what you like, right?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if its shallow. you want what you want. rejecting friendship would be weird. but in a relationship attraction matters.

I wouldn't go to with a fat guy either.

• Um, no. Its not wrong, everybody has preferences, and that's okay. Just as long as you didn't make her feel bad about her weight or tell her its not acceptable, or anything of that matter. Everyone like different things, and you shouldn't date someone if you don't like them, we all know that will end bad. So I think its totally acceptable.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, you just have preferences. If it's ok for a girl to reject a guy for his weight it's ok for you to reject a girl for that reason.

• Nothing you do is "wrong" or "shallow". Everything is relativistic and cannot be judged objectively.