Do American girls like skinny guys?

I am from East Asia, and I am quiet skinny (according to American standard I mean) and I am around 5.85 feet. Do American girls like this type?

PS: I am just interested in the opinions of American girls, especially whites since 95% of people I meet are whites, so it is not about racism.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind but personally I'm into a guy who has a little muscle, doesn't have to be bulky or huge though. Hey don't worry dude lots of girls probably won't trip. :)

• Do you mean the Tom Cruise type?

• Um there isn't a specific person that is that type just a guy who has some muscle that is all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, you'd have to go down the pseudo-intellectual hipster route though, also be prepared to get with that type of girl. lol

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care as long as a guy isn't fat

• How skinny we talking here? Like super stick thin? Not my type, personally. I prefer healthier looking guys.

Your height is no biggie though! :)

• Definitely is "smaller" than average White Americans. Have you ever seen or met some Asian guys? I am a normal-body build Asian guy (around 5.85feet/1.78m and 150lbs/68kg).

• All of the Asian guys I know are pretty buff hahaha! Um you sound fine but I have no idea, I'd have to see you to know for sure.

• I wouldn't say "skinny" but I always like to say "skinny buff" lol so you're not huge but you have some muscles.

• Your height is no problem. So unless you're stick thin I'd say you're fine.

• some do. I do. however I'm not white. answered anyway. oh well.

• I'm a white American girl and that's perfectly fine. I tend to date taller men though, because i am 5'8" myself.

What Guys Said 1

• Tbh it doesn't matter in a way. It depends on skinny but tbh don't bother looking into American Girls. A waste of time and setting yourself for drama and stress. I mean just look at the mind games, divorce rates, and mess. Trust me, it's not worth it in the end.