Told him how I felt and it seems I got rejected?

I texted the guy i have had a crush on for a while. I told him i really like him and have for a while. he responded by telling me i'm acting strange. I then told him i was sorry if i made him feel uncomfortable but i had to say something now because if i didn't i probably never would. This was about an hour and a half ago and he hasn't said anything back. Guess i got my answer :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, even if you got rejected. You were right, if you didn't say anything you never would have found out what could be. Now you can start moving on instead of hoping. Your action was very admirable and you did the right thing. Things don't always go the way you want them to, but they never will if you don't try. Good for you, and don't let it hold you back from going for what you want in the future!

Plus, he still might want you. Texting is a little impersonal, he may not even realize it's you, pepole fuck around on phones. But focus on the good things you did, not the results.

What Guys Said 2

• It is far worse to never know than to get rejected.

• I suppose he just doesn't like you. Can't do anything about that, move on and keep going forward.

What Girls Said 1

• He is a loser