How many dates do you give someone before you let them down or keep pursuing things?

Usually unless someone is a total jerk on the first date I'll give them a second date since first dates can nerve wracking for some. After that if I'm still not feeling it I tend to tell the guy I can't see things going anywhere. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the first date (if it can even be called such) should be brief, basically making sure they aren't going to make a skinsuit out of you and that there is attraction and connection and something of a spark. The second date is where things begin to get interesting, the third and fourth where they get very interesting.

With that said, if you definitely get a bad vibe from someone (or just no vibe at all) on the first date, call it a day there.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the same

• Yeah, mines two as well. I guess it depends on just how badly the first date went though! lol

What Girls Said 0