Has your teacher ever ruined your friendship by switching seats?

she killed it. i dont sit with my crush anymore, we dont talk anymore. should i give up?

Most Helpful Guy

• ah man, I don't wanna be rude but the HMRC want 3 grand off me, my credit card bill is roughly the same and we're being evicted in 3 weeks. I suppose it's all relative but I'd love to be a kid again!

What Guys Said 3

• Some of my teachers have indeed switched my seat but no, it never ruined a friendship.

• Yes and no. Yes in a way as now I can't stare at her lol and talk but no because I can talk to her in one of my other classes, I can't during lunch because she sits with a full table of girls lol and that would be awkward.

• Yes it has happened to me a lot i mean i couldnt talk to multiple people a lot anymore eventually we stoped

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah my I dated one of my teachers sons and he didn't care but it did effect the rest of the school year for me. People kept picking at me every time I was in class and were like "there's your father in law". Blah 😂👐

• hahaha omg

• Yeah it was really weird because when my teacher sees me out in public he always smiles and bumps his son in the shoulder! We don't date anymore it was when I was in high school.

• no. just find other times to take to him and hangout other places.

• You don't see him at lunch or anywhere else?