I started talking to a girl on okcupid?

And I didn't post a profile pic instead just filled in profile information and she messaged me saying she was interested. So my question is how many of you girls could get attracted to a dude based off personality and reading things about him without knowing what he looks like

Most Helpful Girl

• It could happen. Personally is very important. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Personality means more than looks... You could be drop sexy but have a horrible attitude I'd say next...

• Very true, Well put.

• Very true, I am the same with girls, she could be so sexy but if she has a bad attitude then "Good Bye".

• @traxlem thank you @applefan1 exactly I can't stand negativity it drives me nuts... I can brush it off and be like ok let's just give this time... Everybody has bad weeks etc... But if it's a constant thing then I just can't do it, it affects me to much

• It happens to me all the time. Personality is the most important thing to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Post a pic stupid, silly people!

• She is not a superficial person from what I can read.

• Yeah she keeps saying she's not cause I asked her how could she be attracted to me without even knowing what I look like

• @asker you need to have confidence im not saying have a a huge ego.. But a in between