There is this girl and I want here to like me but doesn't even know I exist what do I do?

Here is the thing she has a reputation of only dating seniors and stuff were sophmores

What Girls Said 1

• It shouldn't matter to be honest. If she thinks that way, then she's not worth your time to be honest. But if she is genuine, but you have just noticed a pattern, just try and break the pattern. Have you even spoken to this girl? If you haven't spoken to her and expect her to just notice you, then she might not ever notice you. Girls do love confidant, cheeky and funny guys. We like nice guys, but we will always question it, simply because all of the above appears a lot more attractive. If you haven't spoken to her, just start walking past her and give her a cheeky grin, so u can get her to start noticing you. If you start getting a response try and make little conversation with her. But u must appear confidant! It's really difficult if your not, but there are unattractive people, that instantly become more attractive when you notice their confidence and humour. Good luck! I hope Iv helped in some way.

What Guys Said 1

• You could be the one to break that reputation. Heh. ;)

Hmmm. I would have a tough time giving more than basic advice because I don't know what you (or this girl you are interested in) are like. If you're the shy nerdy type and she dates popular jocks and bad boys, it probably isn't going to happen. If she dates college guys or seniors, and you're a tiny skinny dude, then it's probably not going to happen. I hate to dash your hopes, but sometimes we have to be realistic.

If you have nothing in common, it's going to take a lot more effort to get to know each other (and she has to make an effort too). If she ignores you or treats you badly, move on. If she's flirty and playful, there's a chance you can work with that... but it will still take time.

If you are alike... then you should already be doing things that get you in the same area. Similar friends, similar circles. Similar classes. Similar hobbies. If you're not alike, you have to find something that connects you and talk about that with her.

I'm in my 30's. It's taken me months to finally get to a point where I could get to know someone I was interested in, because we don't see each other very often. We don't run in the same circles, but there have been more opportunities to hang out because of the holidays. And it took time, but I'm fairly patient. And it paid off a little. We are slowly getting to know each other, and it feels like there could be something genuine.

So it can happen, but you have to figure out how to handle it. You don't go in, "guns blazing" - suddenly asking her out. You don't barf out your feelings, or chase her or follow her around like a puppy. You take your time. Get to know each other. Don't be too slow, but don't move too fast. And if there's nothing in common, maybe start looking for girls that share your passions in life.

Good luck.