Do you think think its possible for two people who dont like each other at first (like hate) to fall in love?

do you think think its possible for two people who dont like each other at first (like hate) to fall in love?;o

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, of course. After they move passed whatever made them hate each other, they may find stuff about the individual that they love.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I consider it possible since hate is also a passionate emotion.

• It's a definite possibility. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin, they are both very passionate feelings which can make it easy for one to change to the other.

• Definitely, in highschol me and my guy friend got into silly arguments but we both took them seriously and I really didn't like him. But after highschool we looked past it, got really close andhave been dating for almost a year :)

• I believe so. You can't have love without hate... Or however that saying goes lol

• possible, happens all the time.

What Guys Said 2

• Well since real love is pretty much 5% based on first impressions, for better or for worse, I'd say yeah, probably.

• Yeah, it's completely possible, but just hard to happen. Sometimes it's even extremely easier than finding a stranger to love.