Reasons for a guy to approach a girl?

What are some reasons you want to approach a girl? For example: you want to be friends or you are interested? You name it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Coolness is a big factor. It usually just depends on an end game. If im sexually attracted, well we all know where that will end, if not and im interested in learning more about her, that will happen too. Sometimes it may be just a prestige thing but end game trumps that. Girls put off a vibe that guys can sense... contrary to what a lot of people believe, guys can and see all the signs/vibes girls put out. we just choose which ones we will acknowledge and which ones to ignore. Dressing slutty may gain a lot of eyes on you, but it won't gain you someone who will share or feel your emotions... thats an example. works vice versa too. just be yourself, and he will be drawn regardless.. once you try to influence it, you increase the chances of ruining it and you end up worrying why your friend is being approached and you aren't.

What Guys Said 8

• 1. She's cute
    2. She looks nice (not bitchy)
    3. Doesn't have an obnoxious attitude
    These are just a few things I look for. Mainly if she's pretty and a friendly personality guys will definitely show interest. It doesn't take a lot to get men's attention in general.

• The only reason I would approach a girl now is if I wanted to get to know them better to see if they're worth my time to date.

Couple years ago it was all about sex though.

• If I want to go on a date with her, hang out, invite her to do something... Just talk maybe cuz she's cool?

• 1. I wanna fuck this girl

That's about it.

• I am interested in her that's why I would want to approach a girl, even though I am bad at approaching girls, when I gather up enough courage to do so its cause I am interested on her.

• If she's cute

• if I need, want something or I want to see if she is a good catch (the hardest one).

• If I don't talk to her, she remains a stranger. How can she be a girlfriend or a friend if she's a stranger?

What Girls Said 0