Do light skin (half white half black girls) like white guys?

I feel the most attracted to them and hispanic girls but both seem to go for black guys well all the girls around me go for black guys and Im not racist I mean all my friends are black I feel jealous a lot actually because I feel like im into everything they are but the difference is they can get those kinda girls easier im not ghetto tho at all well i dress more urban like ralph lauren, true religion jeans and jordans no snap backs tho cause I got that pretty boy long hair but I ain't ashamed I've got hazel eyes dirty blonde hair im skinny but not like skinny skinny if you know what I mean I know a lot of white girls like me like a lot but I mean im just not into white girls like that or Asian girls I like that light dark skin but im not one of those people that say theyd date a black girl but wouldn't cause I would but Im just more into the light skin ones I know a lot of light skin girls and when I've met their parents their dads always acted very aggressive towards me like I dont want a white guy with my daughter. Even tho he's black and his wifes white *smh* sorry for long question im emotional when im lonely lol by the way not too brag but a lot of well white girls stare at me and when I flip my hair they sometimes fan themselves but im just not really into them not cause their not hot its just not a lot of things in common

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mixed (black and white) and I prefer white men to black. I just find that white guys have such lovely features like green eyes etc and it really does depend on a lot of things like some girls who are raised around white people end up liking white people more but it's different for different people. If I was attracted to a black guy it would be someone like Chris brown or something but I'm usually attracted to guys with strong features so it's not necessarily the race that attracts me. I think it's rare that you find white guys who find tanned girls attractive :)

• Really lol I find white girls basic af and im not into pale skin im a football player and most of the cheerleaders are white so they be thinkin im gay or sum but i just ain't into that I find the tanner skin more just more attractive and their whole body is more the same color and I like the lightskin more then black cause i feel like the skin color is percect cause its dark skin is not too dark where it feels like features are hidden but there is a lot of dark skin girls I would date but just ain't my type

What Girls Said 4

• why wouldn't they? liking someone has nothing to do with their color really, more about your personality and how you carry yourself.

• True just wondering if they found them attractive like I dont find Asian girls very attractive so I was wondering if you found are features not attractive or attractive

• They are attractive yes.

• Ok thanks ;)

• I get what you're saying. I'm mixed and Im not really attracted to black guys. My ideal type is Asian guys but I like white guys too. But more importantly the PERSONALITY is key. I would take personality over looks any day.

• Hey can you message me I have a few questions about this white guy I like... Im lightskin lol

• Sorry to disappoint you but not all of us mulatto girls are lusting after white men. I prefer mulatto or Hispanic men

• Thanks for your view and does it soind like I thought you were lusting over us >__<

• No but you are lusting after them.

What Guys Said 4

• They do obviously 😀😀😀😀

• Some do and some don't. Where I live half-black, half-white girls love white men. I see these two couples as much as I see black men and white women couples.

• Wow really thats crazy

• In my country race is not much of an issue when it comes to dating and relationship particularly in my generation. I see all sorts of races dating each other and nobody bats an eyelid.

• Most likely they date their own kind cause I'm mixed black/white myself

• There are Hispanic girls and biracial girls that like white guys although you'd probably have more luck finding Hispanic girls that like white guys, I'm currently dating a biracial girl so yes there are mixed girls that like white guys