Personality vs Looks: Would a girl date me?

Okay i have a crush on a girl I've grown up with. We have known each other for 6 or 7 years and I've always liked her but i dont know if she would date or even like me. I have been told i am a great guy, but i dont know. i will list my Personality and Looks, and you tell me what you think. Age:13 Weight:177 Looks:Brown hair and eyes. usualy i wear a T-shirt and jeans and my hair is flat. Rest in profile pic. Personality: very shy, but can will talk if he is comfortable. He is very kind and caring and he is nice to anyone who is nice to others. If he ever got a girl, she would be his 1st priority. he is also very responsible and loyal. He is very smart and has advanced science and L. A.

by I've always liked her i mean ever since i knew what ''like'' means

Most Helpful Girl

• well its hard to tell since you're only 13 plus u said you've known her for 6~7 years so when you were what? 6 or 7, and you've always liked her? wtf?, plus judging by the description of your looks since you haven't mentioned height, u're a bit overweight, your personality is good judging by what you've written, anyhow if you like her just tell her there's no other way to figuring out how she really feels, unless she shows it in the way she deals with you which i'm guessing she doesn't cuz then you wouldn't really be here asking. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Kid, your 13. You seem wonderful, but frankly, you're only 13. If you are determined to get the girl, you should just talk to her, and be really nice and polite. Girls like that. But it's hard to deal with dating at such a young age. I personally believe that dating later would work better, because you will be older, more mature, have gone through puberty, and more like an adult. You've got plenty of time, so there is no need to worry about this. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• you might change during the years you're still young

• You're only 13 dude... At your age my priority was to beat my whole class in yu gi oh (which i did).
    You don't need to care about looks for now. You look like someone who will look really good when 17-18; just work out a bit at the right time and you'll be set.

• personality !!!