Guy said this to me... im shocked?

He said '' don't assume you're already in, and estimate you're place in the piramid'. He persued me for a while but made it clear he didn't think i was ''worth'' the effort, effort of any kind, because i denied him sex and walked out on him when he took of his pants. Ok... i get it, he didn't think i was good enough for him because he is a succesful ''doctor'' and im just some girl with no ambition in his eyes... it hurt me and i stopped talking to him, if i wasn't good enough to be his gf, why not leave me alone?"i told him to leave me alone, and after a while he called me childish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, he's just saying all that to make you feel bad because you won't give him sex or tempted by him to have sex with him.

What Guys Said 2

• He's frustrated & you did it right by shattering his ego.

• Who cares if he is a "doctor"

He clearly has no respect for you and you're setting yourself up for a lifetime of regret with this guy :(

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he has a big ego. You did the right thing to turn him down. He's a jerk.

• Guys do that when they want you to give in
    .. He seems psycho and he's obviously desperate