How do I let him know I like him?

SO I really like him and Im pretty sure he likes me too but Im really shy so when he tries I just smile and shy away. Its so annyoing no guy has ever been able to make me feel that way. Like in the movie when the girl starts talking really fast and makes no sense thats how he makes me feel. So my question is how can I let him know I like him back if I can't even hold a conversation with him? Recently because I act so dumb around him I've just been avoidin him just to avoid the wierdness, but I think its making him think Im not interested but I am!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him kinda jokingly but kinds for real, timing is important, and check his reaction. Just be sober at the time cause you might end up way more confused later on if you don't

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him directly, you are just making life difficult for yourself.

• Be around him if you're too shy to say anything.

• Being honest about how you feel honestly from a guys perspective is attractive. And I'm sure letting him know you feel this way, it will work out great

What Girls Said 2

• Awww you're so cute :) I would say talk to him or just start by saying something like "would you go to for a coffee?" Or something not to straight since you're shy and it will just develope, you seen like a really nice girl... you go girl make it happen :)

• The only way is for you to face your fears and tell him, you're just going to have to spit it out.