1) Do guys like the girl to text first?
2) does it seem clingy if the girl responds to a text (the guy does not respond to this text), then later says good night (guy does not respond to this one either), then texts the guy again in the morning just say good morning?
3) do guys like chasing after girls?
4) if I want to remain a virgin until I'm married, does this give the guy something to work for? In other words, if im not giving him everything before marriage, will this make him want to commit even more so?
5) will he see no reason to commit if I give him vaginal sex, head, and other sexual things before marriage?
Most Helpful Guy
2. Maybe, maybe not. It shows interest and that you're thinking about us, it takes a bunch of things before a girl is too clingy.
3. No, just no. Please discard this whole notion of chased and chaser.
4. Work for? This is offensive. First you're treating men like sex obsessed animals, we're not dogs looking for a reward for being a good boy with sex being the reward. Second, if anything it makes me want to commit less because you're holding back a part of yourself. And by your logic, what's to stop him getting a divorce after having sex with you if that was really what he was working for the whole time? Nothing.
5. This is just too offensive, I can't even process this... wouldn't you want sex from someone you like too? Why are you acting like only males like sex?
I don't even...2
- Show AllShow Less