If you're looking for a relationship, how far would you go on the first date so that you're not going too fast or too slow? Nothing? Holding hands? Hugging? Kissing? 2nd base? or what?
- Holding hands12% (1)33% (1)18% (2)Vote
- Hugging12% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Kissing (on lips or cheeks please explain below)50% (4)0% (0)36% (4)Vote
- 2nd base0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Nothing, just talking26% (2)67% (2)37% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I like to keep things formal on the first date, I'm there to get to know the person and so I am in no rush to up through the gears, I'll more than likely greet the girl with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and if hand holding happens, then it happens and if the date has gone well I'll hug her, kiss on the cheek and depart or if it hasn't gone smoothly, I'll offer her a handshake out of a mark of respect for tolerating me for x amount of hours.0