Is a scorpio guy & cancer girl a good match?

I Am a cancer & almost everything that is said about a cancer describes me i am extremely emotional, moody but also loyal & passionate id rather be cuddled up at home with my guy than go out the thought of fallin in love with the right person makes me happy but i have yet to find that person I've been hurt so many times before i have serious trust issues & im very insecure, i met a scorpio guy & he just seems emotionless like he doesn't care about anything! He doesn't live in my city but he comes to visit because he's from here We had sex once & i just felt emotionally detached he even refused to cuddle with me & just fell asleep i was so angry with him i just flipped out & cursed him out i apologized a few days later and said that i still wanted to see him & he said okay. Do you think this match will work out

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Scorpio. Independent, but far from emotionless. I may come off that way at first, but when I let someone in my circle of trust how quick they find out how untrue that is.

What Guys Said 3

• no. first.. the girl has cancer so she will die soon and a half guy-half scorpio is too dangerous to be in a relationship at all so the cancer girl would die faster than normal

• Why do you believe in this bullshit?

• come on ! i dnt beieve in looking zodiac when its comes to dating its that he must love u and u should love him

• Okay without the zodiac part do u think we would work out

• I dont know how he feels about me but i do like him a lot

• so its true from yourside ! its not possible to know his feelings so i guess go for it

What Girls Said 3

• No they are not good matches. Infamous for being emotionally manipulative, cold and heartless. Obsessive with lust and power. They often meet their own match and nemesis.. the scorp females themselves. hahha... They get backstabbed by them. Very popular for having many sexual partners. Too judgmental and have a scope of understanding, the size of a bedroom. Enough said.

• Lol, this is very tricky for me. I'm a cancer and my boyfriend is a scorpion. I wouldn't say they are like that. I stopped falling the zodic thing a long time ago. Dated two Pisces who ended up being real jerks. They said that they get along with our sign. I wouldn't trust the zodic thing. Trust the relationship.

• The problems you are going to have has nothing to do with astrology. If he sees you again you need to not freak out on him.