I want to ask my EX if he was sleeping with other women while he was with me?

I just recently broke up with a guy a few days ago and I want to ask him if he was sleeping with other women while he was with me. I don't want him to think that I'm saying stuff just t talk to him. I want to know if I should get myself checked out or not since we didn't always use condoms (stupid I know).

I plan to say in a text, because I don't want to look at this asshole anymore, "Hey. I don't really want to talk about any of this anymore but I have to because we weren't as safe as we should have been. Were you sleeping with other women while you were with me?"

Is that a good way to bring it up?

Thanks.

We broke up because he was still in love with his EX. If I'm really being honest with myself, I want to know if he would at least be truthful with me about his or was all just a bunch of bullshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe, sweetie, if you had any kind of STD, you would be getting some sort of symptoms like vaginal odor, burning when urinating, things of this nature.
    You could of course ask the source with the horse in Question if you Feel he was this stud muffin who was horsing around, but since you just split like a banana, he may not be 'Feeling' like two peas in a pod with you and may find This Offensive and just put you on a back burner... you won't get anywhere like that with too many chefs in the kitchen sort of sore raw deal.
    Set up an appointment with your doctor and get the nine years done for your own peace of mind. This way you can start out fresh as a daisy, do not have to involve the possible grumpy gorilla and it can be like this closure to close this chapter of your life that may not have ended in a happy ending 'A few days ago'... nor in the future with this fine feather friend who may or may not know anything...
    And if the tests would happen to come up Not such a barrel of monkeys in which you ended up standing there with egg on your face, you could either let him have it with it or seconds guess who the joke ended up on and let sleeping dogs lie.
    Good luck. xx

• ... sorry Nine Yards, I mean, not Years.:)) xx

• Hey girl. That was real cute and everything but I'm going to need you to speak English next time. Thanks.

I totally read that with a transatlantic accent. LMAO

• lol!! Just go to the doctors on your own, do not bother with him and if you have anything, he may or may not have anything, leave him to guess what he has on his own, don't bother to tell him, should you have something him.. However, I do not think you have anything, you would know it, I believe. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Well if you didn't use condoms I'm guessing there was some other kind of birth control involved? If you are only interested for std, just get the test. I don't know the reason for your breakup, but unless he gave you reason to suspect he was cheating I would just leave it alone and move on.

• Hmmm. If he answered no could you really trust him? I think you should just get checked and leave the Ex in the ashes of your past.

• Wouldn't there be less drama to just get an STD test?

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask him. he's an ex for a reason and this should be the last ime you should have to interact with said asshole. Also, if he says no, id get checked anyway because if he was sleeping around when you were together, who's to say he's not lying about that too.

• I would just go get tested why possibly open wounds up