Why would a racist white man date a black woman?

i've been seeing a lot of racist white men w/black women.. why is that? why do they date them?

10 points for best answer!!

lots of them say negative things about the black race while they have a black girlfriend/wife. they talk about black men usually

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're not racist.

What Guys Said 5

• Doubtful most of them are racist. It really depends on what they say and how they say it. Could be joking. Could be a completely valid though. Hard to say with no information.

• Probably not racist. But if they are white it makes you think they are, XD

• sounds sexy

• I think if you were honest and paid attention you would find those guys are probably no more racist than most black guys you know. You just judge them by a different standard, which of course ins racist of you.

• Racist? In what way Jokes? Other then that they can't possibly be racist.
    I'm not racist, I just don't care for black women & wouldn't go anywhere with one.

What Girls Said 4

• They love big booties.

• It would be necessary to evaluate the kind of relationship they have. If they're racist, they probably have lots of power inside of it and treat their gfs badly and/or maybe they use them just for sex, which is also a way to show they have power over them. These things can make them feel superior. I'm 100% sure there are no feelings in those relationships, at least not from the racist guys side.

• How do you know they're racist?

• It is possible for white men to like black women but hate black men I see it all the time. And those black women are desperate to date white men