Are women superficial trash for rejecting a magnificent guy like me?

I have $300 sunglasses, attend college, own a nice BMW and wear a top-class leather jacket, and yet you girls write me off from your consideration. Why?

I have Asperger's syndrome which is my only flaw, so you forget everything I have JUST because of my condition?

• Yes
  • Hell yes!
  • The female gender is evil by nature

Most Helpful Guy

• bmw's aren't that special anymore. i see tones of them everyday. you might want to save in your next sunglasses purchase and invest in a better car. im sure you'll see results instantly!

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly you sound incredibly shallow to me and it's no wonder girls reject you. If all you focus on is your material goods then it makes me wonder what you have to offer characterwise.

• You sound like a huge douche. Calling anyone trash other than rapists & murderers is disgusting. I think the fact that you're an a-hole makes women unattached to you.

• You sound superficial because you think flashing your money makes you better than others.
    Maybe they don't like you because you send a "I'm a king" vibe.

• If you honestly want help trying to come of us as a nice person, which will attract girls to you rather than repel them, message me.

• AshleyMD@ I completely agree

• Maybe they don't want to date you because your a superficial sexist prick? You can't blame your bad dating life on Asperger's syndrome.. That's all you!

• I rather want a poor guy than a guy that sounds so selfish as you do

• Not trying to be rude but asperger is a pretty huge "flaw" which restricts your interactions with others.
    Also, I dont think you should try to buy girls with material things.

• Elliot Rodgers ghost, is that you?

• $300 glasses make you bf material... I think not.

You sound like a douche.

What Guys Said 8

• Lol so troll

• Well if you think that's your only flaw then you can add arrogance to your list, all women are not superficial trash. If i was one such woman potentially interested in you i would be put off for good by this question

• Today's a big day for bitter dudes.

• who gives a f**k about how much your sunglasses cost, that's stupid, all a bmw is a car who gives a f**k about that shit, and a leather jacket wow! who cares, college that's great that'll get you somewhere in life, but that kinda douchebag attitude it sounds like you have ain't gonna get you anywhere. That's probably the reasons girls write you off

• Girls love douchebags after all. They want bad boys.

• the whole douchebag shit no they don't, bein a bad boy doesn't mean you be a fuckin douche, it means you know how to treat a girl and there a times to show off knock some f'n bitch to the ground for cockin a look at her, and you ain't scared to back down, you don't have to answer to no one. You will have more luck ditchin the sun glasses and the attitude, and treat a girl right while at the same time bein a badass then you will with whatever the hell you got goin on

• you gotta be sweet to a girl do nice things, when you're out in public with a girl hold open doors and stuff, compliments, and if some guy says something to offend her or does something to her that's when the bad ass side comes out.

• Yes it's because of your Aspergers, they only care about personality.

• So girls discriminate on basis of disability. They're living in the 20th century instead of becoming more tolerant in 2014.

• Who says they have to be tolerant? Girls have always been girls and picky. They don't have to date you if they don't want to, it's life! If you got rid of the sunglasses and the jacket you might have a chance, they don't want a macho douche.

• Elliot Rodger? Please don't do anything violent or kill yourself. I know how you feel sometimes. Those girls don't know what they want and you are probably better than them. Just stick around and keep looking. You will find a girl.

• You need tattoo sleeves and an earring or no girl will ever give you the time of day... oh and a big pink comb in your back pocket

• But all the "good" things you are mention about yourself is superficial...