What's the amount of times you have sex in a month? Be honest?

So my ex and I are trying to work things out and we have sex an avg of 4xs a month. To me it's pretty good considering we are working things out and we aren't just about sex we hang out, enjoy each others company. So I ask state how many times do you and your bf/gf wife/husband have sex in a month

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• 4-8 probably. There are many variables that come into play. For example: if our baby is having a good week, we may have sex every night of the week, but if he's teething (like he has been for 2 weeks) we would Be lucky to have sex once. If i t were up to me, we would be tigether everyday, but life doesn't always work out that way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well I'm a virgin, but if I had someone I had sex with, it would probably be slightly less often than they wanted to. I don't have a particularly high sex drive xD

0|1
    0|0
  • My gf & have sex once a day, sometimes more. During unusually busy weeks, we might miss a day or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Four times a MONTH? I want 5 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah I'm the paranoid one and dnt want to get pregnant I'm not on birth control or anything and he wld want me to stay over at his house but I dnt. However, like I said we aren't officially together so can't expect more when we are taking things slow

• 0 is my average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i am single & at my stage masturbation is a kind of sex. So i masturbate (Have sex ) at least Daily 2,3 times :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Currenntly none... The most I had was ex boyfreind and I we'd have sex everyday sometimes 2 times a day so im going to say roughly 45

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm currently doing it like 3 or 4 times a week, let's say 4: that makes it 16 times a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably more like three/four times a week. More or less sometimes but on average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most in a month would have been 35 times, but now it's anywhere from 1 or 2 to 10 times a month

0|0
    0|0
    • Where you on birth control... used protection? During the 35 times

• I was on the pill, we never had any accidents