Passive or Aggressive?

Here's an easy question for the masses: guys and gals, when it comes to dating, do you prefer your partner to be passive (follows your lead, argues little, is agreeable) or aggressive (is the leader, assertive, strong-willed)?

Because that's the point of a social community, typically. It's just a topic of conversation, no need to get angry. If you don't care, then you're free to ignore the question. It offends me not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Passive. I like her to have spirit but if she challenges me the whole time just for the sake of it and can't compromise; then I'll get fed up with it and she can fuck off just like everyone else who's like that! lol

• Fair enough. I can't argue that.

• Don't get me wrong, I like a girl to be feisty, clever and be able to spar with me a bit intellectually, also independent. But "aggressive" reminds me of really annoying awkward girlfriends. lol

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't give a fuck. Why do people think about this shit?

• If you don't care... then why did you comment? Haha.

• Yeah, good. Yeah. I'm badass. Goodbye. Uh... you.

• Goodnight sir.

• Can't they be a mix?
    Much more interesting that way ^_^

• It isn't that they can't be a mix, the question is general, if I included every possibility of choice, the question would be a few pages.

• And answer it I have madam ^_^

• That you have.

What Girls Said 2

• assertive. which is not apart of being aggressive.

• I definitely prefer my partner to be more passive than agressive.