Seeing a guy and he mentions another girl that he is talking to? is he trying to make me jealous or is he just being a player/jerk?

Seeing this guy but we are not serious. But it annoys the hell out of me when he mentions this other girl that he is talking to. He says that he would not date her and says that they're 'friends'. But he texts her when I am right in front of him. Saying "oh she is getting over this guy and I need to help her" and texts her the whole night when I was with him. Another time when we were talking about rock climbing he was like "that happened with you or with (other girl's name) ? I was like you have go to be kidding me. Is he just trying to make me jealous or is this guy playing me?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he's trying to make you jealous. I think he's just being rude and inconsiderate. That's one thing that annoys me about everyone using their phones all the time. If you are with someone else, turn the damn thing off and give the person your attention.

• Neither. You aren't serious. He gets what he wants. You put up with it.

What Girls Said 0