Does he like me? Best answer?

He's always teasing me, but I don't know if that's because he likes me, or because that's just his personality. I often tease him back because his reaction is always amusing. I've known him for a little over a year now and I know he's very friendly (towards me, anyway) but also takes some things seriously. Lately he has been teasing me a bit more often than not, and today he surprised me with chocolate.. which was so kind of him but odd o. o Like, I was talking to a friend, and he just came to me and said "Lucy! Do you want chocolate?" and they were shaped as hearts..
I'm not sure because there are a lot of mixed signals.. I mean he's very friendly but my friend (whom which I was speaking to when he gave me the chocolate) also said he liked me.. I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• The amusement may be to make you happy, the chocolate would be to get a message across that he cares, and the hearts aren't too subtle about it ;)
    Often friends are better to give opinions since they see things from the distance and talk to others about the rumours when they don't talk to you
    From this alone, it's pretty obvious, the teasing may just be his attempt, possibly wrongly, to make you cheerful since he doesn't know another way and you give him the reaction he wants
    Hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, he loves the fuck out of you, or whatever...

• lucy , so he must have some feeling for you , but this cannot confirm that

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I have this same problem. He's just flirting. That's what all boys do. Do u have more information. ?