I find white men so attractive than those men of my own race?

I'm from Philipines and I don't easily get attracted to most men in my country. Since when I was younger my heart would melt everytime I see a white guy in the street or wherever. I just find them so attractive. Very attractive to me. I have a darker skin, black hair, black eyes. I want to marry someone who has white skin, different eye color and hair.
I've never had a boyfriend here. My first boyfriend is an American.
Does this ever happen to any of you here? Is anyone in here also not find men/women in his/her own race attractive but those of different race?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I'm attracted to other races as well. East Indians are beautiful and dark skinned women too

• do you find ghosts attractive?

• Yes i like other race of women ( girls) i find them attractive

• Because your race is inferior. Clearly.

• Yea it does, that's normal everyone has different preferences, and im not just saying that because id fit your criteria :)

• Perhaps you have had better experience with white men?

• lol ! i dont think race is a factor lol

• Hehe Pinay. Sabi ko na asyano ka. Kasi Ang mga Asyano mahilig sa mga titi ng mga puti. :)

• Good for you... I guess

You just became part of the stereotypical Asians :)

• Well, I'm honored. :)

• there's nothing honourable about how you feel

The way you describe your feelings have nothing to do with the culture and characteristics of an all white American. You say "I have a darker skin, black hair, black eyes. I want to marry someone who has white skin, different eye color and hair"

Thats putting down your own race

Honourable no, shameful yes, Understandable yes

• I don't think I'm putting down my own race. And ohh, sarcasm is in the air. Didn't you noticed?

What Girls Said 5

• im black (medium brown) and i prefer white man, or black man my own race because both men from the two races have thin lips. I hate African man because their lips is just too thick and its not my thingy. And also another reason is because both te white man and the black man in my race got blond hair. They share similar physical appearance like thin lips, blond hair expect for the skin colour and hair.

• Yeah I generally find white guys more attractive.

Thank the media.

• White guys with big cocks are the best. 😍

• You have found the perfect website. You will love the white men on here. They think all non white women worship the ground they walk on

• Lol well Im white and my first bf was filipino. I tend to find certain spainsh or Asian or someone that mix attractive.