Would you did 40 minutes of drive to go see a guy?

I did meet this guy one time before, would you decide to drive 40 minutes to see him again? We text each other every day its been 2 weeks, what would you do in this situation?

• Yes
    88% (7)78% (7)82% (14)Vote
  • No, i would never do that !!!
    12% (1)22% (2)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• 40 minutes is nothing, but don't be the only driving to see him let him drive to you too.

0|0
    0|0
    • if we decide a place to go and he come is it considering like he the take the time to see me? by the way, he don't have a car right now so its pretty much hard for him lol

• Show All
    • Don't worry, he have a car ;) he just don't have all is licence. (its a long story lol)

• Yeah u don't want a trouble maker either. Good luck

What Guys Said 4

• I used to drive two hours to see an old girlfriend. Ain't no thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you need some gas money , i mean to drive 40 minutes isn't bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he pays for my dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • 40 minutes is not to far at all.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 40 minutes is not even considered a LTR, I don't think. I suggest timing your drive between rush hours... you can shave 10 minutes off the drive if you time it right. Yes, I would do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we had great chemistry and he put in the effort, and gave me his 100% focus, and wasn't afraid to let the world know about it.. Yes.. Yes I would..

0|0
    0|0
  • My current bf lives about 30-40 minutes from me so I drive to him every time we have a date. I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, easily. I mean I drive 30 mins for donuts so 40 mins for a guy would be NADA ENCHILADA! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex drove two hours to see me as well. I think you can make it work as long as you aren't too far away.

0|0
    0|0