Would you did 40 minutes of drive to go see a guy?

I did meet this guy one time before, would you decide to drive 40 minutes to see him again? We text each other every day its been 2 weeks, what would you do in this situation?

• Yes
  • No, i would never do that !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• 40 minutes is nothing, but don't be the only driving to see him let him drive to you too.

• if we decide a place to go and he come is it considering like he the take the time to see me? by the way, he don't have a car right now so its pretty much hard for him lol

• Don't worry, he have a car ;) he just don't have all is licence. (its a long story lol)

• Yeah u don't want a trouble maker either. Good luck

What Guys Said 4

• I used to drive two hours to see an old girlfriend. Ain't no thing.

• Tell him you need some gas money , i mean to drive 40 minutes isn't bad

• Only if he pays for my dinner

• 40 minutes is not to far at all.

What Girls Said 5

• 40 minutes is not even considered a LTR, I don't think. I suggest timing your drive between rush hours... you can shave 10 minutes off the drive if you time it right. Yes, I would do this.

• If we had great chemistry and he put in the effort, and gave me his 100% focus, and wasn't afraid to let the world know about it.. Yes.. Yes I would..

• My current bf lives about 30-40 minutes from me so I drive to him every time we have a date. I don't mind.

• Yes, easily. I mean I drive 30 mins for donuts so 40 mins for a guy would be NADA ENCHILADA! :D

• My ex drove two hours to see me as well. I think you can make it work as long as you aren't too far away.