Anyone not like their partner's parents?

I personally think my girlfriend's parents are the rudest, most disrespectful, bigoted, racist people I've ever met and I've given them enough chances to change my opinion. Anyone else dislike their partner's parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband's parents were not accepting of me for over 9 years.
    But, we had a heart to heart and they're fine now. If anything, I saw how willing he is to fight for me and it brought us a lot closer.
    I don't have to wake up to his parents every morning, only his beautiful mug, so I really don't care.

• I wish I could do that but they're irrational and it's their way or the high way kinda people so they wouldn't be willing

• It's just a shame that they come between us a lot and it causes us to argue

• Message me, I'll give you some advice :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm afraid of his parents lol

I don't agree with how they think sometimes. His mother judges every move I make and I never live up to her expectations. The butcher's daughter is not who she envisioned her son pairing up with :p

But I'm not dating his parents. I'm dating him.

• My fiancĂ© and I both don't like my mom. I love his parents though and they seem to like me. My dad and my fiancĂ© get along great since they're basically the same person haha.

• Most of my exs partners parents love me but like 3 hated me because i was a "bad kid" and they didn't know my story.. judge-rs i swear.

What Guys Said 2

• I had one girlfriend whose parents I adored and wanted to hang out at their house all the time taking to and whatnot.

The other was exactly the opposite. Just not for me.

• I'm not a huge fan of my in laws.