What to do when boyfriend keeps flirting with other girls?

So, I know it's not good to feel jealous, but I can't help it. I feel jealous when he flirts with other girls, and how much more comfortable he looks when he's around other girls. I don't know what to do. I really like him, and I'm not jealous because I'm self conscious. I'm not self conscious or anything, it's just really bugging me. Any advice on what to do or how to handle it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Communicate your feelings to him and hope that he will understand/change his behavior. If he doesn't, you should probably find another boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him. Tell him your concerns. If he keeps on flirting as much as he does. Dump him, you will be happier in due time.

What Girls Said 6

• He shouldn't be flirting with other girls and you know that that's why its bothering you...
    But to be fair, how does he "flirt"?

• i think @thewanderingme got it right

• You start flirting with other guys and he'll feel the way u do, Or wear something to show off ur cleavage and then when other guys look at u he'll be very jealous happens to lots of guys, ik bugs me too when ur bf starts flirting i honestly wanna slap my bf when he does that but oh well thats how guys are

• if your boyfriend doesn't care about your feelings he isn't worth your time. break up with him.

• What kind of flirting?

• So you like him but don't live him ok and id let it slide unless he cheats without my consent we would be over in a blink of an eye