My boyfriend is white Need Help?

I am dating a white boy (im black) and I was wondeing what is a good way to tell my family. Oh and my bf is 17 and about to turn 18 and I am 15 until may and he wants to pressure me into sex and doing something called petplay should i do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't do anything you feel pressured into doing.

What Guys Said 2

• petplay? wtf. this must be a new new generation shit that I don't know about lol. or maybe old. hahaa.

• I think your family would be more upset about his age than of his skin color.

What Girls Said 2

• If he's pressuring you into doing anything you should really find out what it is. Also, isn't sex illegal at your age? Sounds like a jerk if he's trying to cajole you.

• I would end the relationship before I told anyone. He's pressuring you. Here's a simple way to look at it. Are you ready to have a kid if an accident occurred? If yes then have sex, if no, than don't. Pretty simple