Do American girls like Asian guys?

Hi there, it's silly question, I know :)

But I'm moving to the US next month and I heard from many of my friends that the girls in the US aren't that open to dating Asian men. I'm not sure how true is this so, I just thought I'd ask.

Not sure if this helps but I'm from Malaysia :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like Asian guys, I love them a lot of other girls do too - Minnesota has a shitload of Asians and I went to high school with a lot too (yass grad of 2014) and there were some really cute Asian guys, but they were Hmong.

I work at a macy's and there's this Cambodian guy around 22 that works in the men's department that is just.. ohmylord.

Just last week I saw this white girl holding hands with one (rare to see where I stay at least). I see a few hispanic women with them too if that even helps.

Besides saying cliche things like "It depends on the girl", don't be so hung up on what we think. There are people out there that will like/dislike you for this and that.

No it wasn't a silly question, you were just curious, yeah? But in short, a lot do

What Girls Said 5

• I can't speak for every girl, but I would date an Asian guy. Especially if he is really nice.

• Do girls there really think Asians have small dicks? O. o

• I'm looking down... we don't ;)

• You're welcome!

• I only really like them. If u look back at I've of my questions I asked of Asian guys like American girls. So I do more than anything

• I find Asians cute. My boyfriend is Asian, and I find him adorable.

• I would, Asian men are cute ^_^

• Not the word I would use... but still plus one votes for you! ;)

• I spe a few years in Japan, and I work right near a nail salon, their smoking 😉

• Asian girls like Asian guys, well the ones that aren't sleeping with black guys.

What Guys Said 4

• Have you seen me? I'm a half mix of UK and Asian :D
    It's the same way how other people like other races, but they often tend to be good looking
    It's down to preference and how good looking they are
    If you want two tips that definitely work, you can't improve your look but you can improve your clothes and your body (like I have ;) )
    Hope this helps! ;)

• Stay away from San Francisco I've been to different cities and I have seen quite of bit of Asian guys with non-Asian girls. I live in San Francisco and I do not see it too often.

• Let's see then. American girls, do you like me? comment below.

• they believe Asians have small dick lol