Crush won't text me back and everything was going fine…what happened?

So my best guy friend from high school started flirting with me online this summer and I didn't live in the same state at the time. I started flirting back little by little and then recently when I moved back home I finally admitted I had a crush on him back when we were in school and he admitted the same. Everything was going great, we were flirting all day through text and he said "he wished we would have dated back then" and then 2 days later he completely dropped off the face of the earth. He won't respond to texts/fb messages…I don't get what happened. Each time we made concrete plans to hang too, he would bail :( I care about him as a friend ultimately and don't want to lose him as a friend so I don't know what to do. Nothing went wrong so I'd see no reason for him not to answer. Honest opinions? And is it possible to gain my friendship back at least?

Most Helpful Guy

• lazy to read :p all those

What Guys Said 1

• He just doesn't want to talk anymore. It's simple.

• Haha well you made it pretty simple :/. So, pretty much give up on even being friends again unless I hear from him?

• Bummer but thanks!!

What Girls Said 4

• Guys can be jack asses I'm sorry that happened it's not cool but wait a little and sooner or later he'll realize he screwed up

• You talked way too much time with him way too much. The guy is not feeling that he needs to chase you or to do something to get your attention. He's just bored by now. Because that's the way guys are.

• Seems like he found someone else or just isn't interested. I think i would give it some time and then message him. Unfortunately when people start flirting they can lose the friendship along with it

• at least u got to the texting level, i will never get that far :/