Rejected a girl with a promiscuous past and now she is salty, why is she so salty?

She disclosed her number to me, she is 27 and has slept with 19 guys and fooled around with countless others, she 'regrets' it and wanted to tell me as she sees me as a potential boyfriend and this was our 4th date.

I didn't react to her number, I never slut shamed her, but a few days after our 4th date, I friend zoned her and she called me out on the reasons I stated as being lies and the real reason was her past and then spent a while trying to convince me that she went through some ordeals yadda, yadda, yadda... and I offered her friendship and rejected it, I then left it a few days and text her and now she has just ignored.

I think she's acting immature and I feel we could be good friends if she wasn't so stubborn. Girls would you react the same way she did?

Most Helpful Girl

• you dont friendzone someone youve been dating, you didn't just meet her and become her friend so of course she's going to be annoyed that you think she's not good enough for you to date but she's good enough for you to keep bothering her for a 'friendship' would you want to be friends with a woman who dated you then said lets be friends only because you aren't good enough to date me?

friendzone is just a term for two people becoming friends regularly and one developing feelings for the other person which the other person doesn't reciprocate.

What Girls Said 5

• You're a guy who can't get over a woman's past, fair enough. But I hope you only withhold the standards you can maintain yourself. I hope you aren't one of those guys who looks down on a woman who's slept with a lot of men when they themselves have slept with a lot of women

• She doesn't want friendship with. A guy who holds sex against people and lies about it on top of that.

Friendship works bc peope ahve similar values. You guys aren't compatible friends.

Plus she wanted more so why would she want friendship. People reject friendship with people they like all the time. Gag is full of them especially guys.

• Who's the one acting immature?

• I haven't been immature at all, I rejected her and offered her friendship, I believe I have acted in a mature and sensible way.

• It appears most commentators disagree with you.

• Who are you to judge her choices? She shared something with you and you automatically assume she's not worthy? Are you a virgin? I hope she doesn't return your texts.

• She is hurt. She wanted more than friendship so its not immature to reject friendship if she had more feelings.
    And you rejected her for "promiscuous" past. doesn't that make you a bit immature? Why would you want to be her friend then? To have casual sex?

• I don't have casual sex.

• I'm disappointed as I felt we could have been great friends.

• Well she was dissapointed as she felt you two could have made a great couple.

What Guys Said 3

• Your reasoning for rejecting a potential relationship is your business, & honestly your right. But remember people don't handle rejection the same way, & it's made fairly obvious guys deal with rejection more than girls do.

Personally, I never ask about sexual history, & strongly prefer the person I'm with doesn't share hers with me, nor ask about mine (exceptions being STD's & history of cheating). Honestly, it's better to make & accept certain assumptions before really becoming involved with someone.

All that said, based on the comments from the girls on this, I find it interesting (or, more to the point, hypocritical) how the girls are responding. If they can reject guys for whatever reason, without needing to "defend" themselves, guys should be given equal right to do the same when rejecting girls.

• Amen, Brother.

Women wouldn't want to date a player, so why should I be vilified for not wanting to be with the female equivalent?

• It's your right. I honestly don't understand the hostility coming from girls on this.

• This does not require thought.

• Rejection happens, she is 27 and is old enough to accept that rejection happens being salty about rejection is just stupid.

• It is not her, who is salty. It is the game which is salty, because she salted it! lolz