What do you think he's doing?

I started talking to a close old friend of mine and I don't really understand him. It was a year since we have talked and I thought I'd ask how he's been. and I have always crushed on him easily since we get along so well. Since we've been talking we talk a few days here and there and sometimes go almost a week without chatting though he is super busy with work. He gave me his number without me having to ask. But normally doesn't text me first but occasionally wull. When we talk he brings up past things about me that I'm surprised he remembers and really jokes around with me but then gets super "one word response" and stops texting me. He also tells me super personal stuff without me asking and gets a little bit witty with me. He also showed me his tattoo he got recently and likes a lot of status messages and instagram and fb pics of me and not of other girls for what I've noticed. What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're overthinking all of it. If you want to know if he has feelings for you then ask him otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy trying to find some deeper meaning in everything he says.

What Guys Said 3

• it sounds like he confides in you as a friend, and misses doing this. It doesn't sound as if he has any romantic inclinations toward you, if that's what you are concerned about... or hoping for!

• Im cool either way, actually.

• I'd suppose he likes you as a friend.. someone he can discuss intimate matters with freely

• Nothing there.

• i really dont get this lol sorry

What Girls Said 0