Tell me your first kiss story?

When, how was it, how did it happen?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I believe it happened in the 7th grade and some girl just came up to me and just awkwardly started trying to stick her tongue in my mouth. Apparently her and I had been dating which was something I was oblivious too and lead to an experience that traumatized poor 7th grade me.

• i hardly remember it, it just happened when i had sex with a prostitute

• When I was 14 years old, in June 2008 I had my first kissing with my first girlfriend. That was very exciting, incredible and I fallin very intense sensation... Ahhh ahhh I missed these days and 2008 year...

• I was 8. My brother had a baseball game and that year I dec not to play. A bunch of us were on another empty ball field playing truth or dare. Her name was Angel. Someine dared us to kiss while standing on home plate. So we did. And it was awkward

• am not joking but i have never kissed a girl yet but that dont me am gay

What Girls Said 2

• Aah. Yes laddie, I remember it like it t'was yesterday...
    Back when I was a wee little sprout in 3 year old kinder, the lads and lasses at my kindergarten were playing 'Moms and Dads'. I was young, foolish, and didn't understand the complex emotion that was called 'love'. I acted as the mother for this particular game, busy with three kids and a dog (who was just one of my friends crawling around on their knees). Anyway, in the game, the dad got home from work, and insisted that we had to kiss, because he was married to me and that's what moms and dads do. And I was like, "Sure, whatever Colin."
    And there, standing next to the plastic oven, beside the platypus lockers, I had my first kiss. Then I threw a fucking plastic steak at his face because it was one of the most disgusting experiences of my entire life. Have you ever seen a three year old boy? They've got snot running from their noses 98.3% of the time.

• Omg laughing so hard! I can totally picture that. Best thing I've ever read in this site lmao

• It was lame and boring and was a total disappointment.