Is it really bad leading women on What if the guy is not attractive enough to get hot girls to jump into bed with him nsa but knows she's done?

It before. Its just a way to get sex. I dont mean out right lie but to take a girl on dates and be nice just to get sex. Is it really that bad. I am not so sure it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my humble opinion yes it is I've had plenty of guys lead me on they do exactly what you're describing they wine and dine me they take me out on a couple of dates but as soon as they find out that I'm not putting out they stop texting or calling because they just wanted sex whereas I wanted a relationship and I thought they felt the same way with taking me out and even spending money on me and I was hurt and furious every time I found out it was a waste of time and a waste of energy so yes I do think its bad I mean if you're even asking of course it's a bad idea why I should you even have to ask.

• Have you had nsa sex before and if so why not with theae guys treating you well.

• Wow ok You know what obviously you're hurting and you're angry And I'm sorry for whatever woman did you wrong but I'm not her And I don't deserve this I was just trying to make you feel better And I don't think You should let these women take away your happiness Because every person has a right to be happy So I'm just going to leave it at that and wish you all the best

• Im not hurting. This was a hypothetical because this is the advice I give my vaginally challenged friends. It was also you who said you were classically wonderful I just corrected you.

What Girls Said 2

• Ya it is. You're purposely misleading her. Putting your goal of getting laid over her emotional well being. AND you're likely to get rejected anyways, a girls who doesn't want casual sex isn't gonna have casual sex

• I am saying if she does that anyways but a guy is not up to her nsa sex attractiveness level so he meeds more convincing.

• lol no. I mean keep telling yourself what you want to feel better but it IS a lie and most certainly to seduction

• Well if you bang her you did seduce her

• Yea, there is no wrong in doing that at all. Just remember reap what you sew.

What Guys Said 3

• So you have the morality of a raccoon and use deception to acquire sex. You and many other men. This isn't an issue.

• How is it ammoral if she's dont it before. She is that kind of girl just not with you. How is that wrong

• So you actually do not understand how using deception as a means to get sex is wrong but you understand how lying makes you a dick?

... Fuck it. Fuck it! It makes sense. An idiot will idiot all day.

• So not good looking guys should accept that women will not have nsa sex with him but with hotter guys. He has to pay a higher price. I dont see how thats fair either.

• Is it a bad thing to do? Sure.

So's abortion and no fault divorce--both of which are accepted as human rights.

All's fair in love and war.

• You are a very rational man... rationalmale.

• I do this sometimes. Some of these women are only there for a free lunch so I'll be damned if I'm not getting something in return.

• I really dont get why its seen as bad. I could understand if its an innocent naive girl but most women are not that. Especially in our age range.

• Yeah, there's a lot of bullshit double standards out there. If a woman ends a relationship she's a strong, liberated woman and she's moving on, she knows what she wants and it's good for her! If a man ends a relationship he's an asshole and a pig, he didn't deserve her anyway, he should be castrated! lol

• and yeah, at our age women know what we're after ultimately.